Our attorneys at Evans & Davis work closely with clients to identify and achieve their goals, from conserving and transferring family wealth to preserving family businesses, real estate and other assets, all while minimizing administrative costs and taxes. Our clients include individuals, families, businesses and fiduciaries, and our lawyers are regularly involved in planning and administering estates of all sizes. We are privileged to have been involved in long term strategic estate planning for families, small businesses and top executives of Fortune 500 companies.
Estate Planning Services
Estate planning techniques vary as the tax laws change. With the extensive and on-going change in legislation, our attorneys monitor these changes and then tailor our clients' estate plans with care. In addition, we work closely with your accountant and financial planner to maximize your benefits. Keeping your particular goals in mind, we use instruments such as:
- Revocable living trusts
- Wills with testamentary trusts
- Optimal marital deduction planning
- Personal residence trusts
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Gift and charitable giving programs, including the use of charitable lead and remainder trusts and private foundations
- Generation-skipping transfer tax planning techniques
- Estate valuation freezing plans
- Analysis of available discounts in valuing business assets
- Family general and limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Non-commercial or private annuities, grantor-retained unitrusts and annuity trusts
- Retirement funding
- Durable Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Care Directives
Our Estate Planning Attorneys also handle all aspects of estate and trust administration, including opportunities for "post-mortem" estate planning using disclaimers, asset allocation decisions, intra-family sales, tax elections and other techniques to achieve optimal tax results and implement family needs and goals.
Finally, we represent our clients in the administration of decedents' estates (probate), conservatorships and guardianships, and regularly advise individual and corporate fiduciaries on their fiduciary duties.
Contact a Lawyer at Evans & Davis for your Estate Planning Needs
Proper planning can help you not only protect your wealth and assets, but also distribute them at the appropriate time. For more information about Estate Planning, Probate and Trust services, please contact us and speak with a probate lawyer today.
Estate Planning Attorneys, serving clients in Oklahoma and across the nation.