The Firm's practice of Business and Corporate law assists clients in a broad range of organizational, business, financial and operational matters. In crafting workable, creative solutions to our clients' concerns, Evans and Davis attorneys apply not only legal expertise, but also business acumen developed through years of experience.
Our clients include entrepreneurs, closely-held and family-owned businesses, joint ventures and partnerships, as well as public corporations and other institutional companies. We guide our clients through all stages of their business growth, from start-up and early-stage businesses into middle market and larger companies and, finally, into succession planning and exit strategies. Our clients are engaged in a wide range of industries, including financial services, distribution and logistics services, health care, manufacturing, hospitality, retail, education, professional services, technology, entertainment, commercial and construction.
Business and Corporate Law Services
From early-stage businesses to institutional companies, our clients rely on Evans and Davis business attorneys for a balance of sophisticated legal knowledge and practical advice. We identify issues, eliminate or minimize risks and solve problems in a cost-effective manner.
Our services include:
- General business guidance and legal advice
- Structuring entities, including corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, based on liability, tax and operational considerations
- Executive compensation, structuring compensation and benefit arrangements
- Corporate finance, including equity and debt financing, venture capital and private placements
- Mergers and acquisitions, both acquiring and selling businesses
- Commercial finance, representing borrowers and lenders in all varieties of secured and unsecured arrangements
- Termination and separation agreements
- Employee benefits, including option plans, restricted stock and other incentive programs
- Contracts and agreements, across the spectrum of all business needs
- Strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Internet and technology law matters
Contact a Lawyer at Evans & Davis for Your Business and Corporate Law Needs
At Evans & Davis, each attorney at our Firm emphasizes one-on-one relationships, providing a strong foundation for achieving long-term success with each of our clients. For more information about our Business and Corporate Law Department, please contact us.
Business and Corporate Law Attorneys, serving clients in Oklahoma and across the nation.